In the Interest of Accountability

Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 by Alex R. Cronk-Young


I think I need some organization in my life, or more specifically, my writing. So, here is the schedule I will attempt to stick to. Please, feel free to hold me accountable if I should deviate from it.

With the intention of finally getting some of the countless ideas I have on my clipboard of notes fleshed out into full articles, and keeping my name in the video game journalism realm of the online world, I'll hopefully unleash a new article each Monday. This will give me the whole week and weekend to pound out a rough draft and then revise many times, which should help my writing. These articles should go on both Cerebral Pop and Bitmob, and I'm going to have to get better about then submitting them to sites like Reddit, Digg (If it'd ever work for me), StumbleUpon and N4G.

For now I am going to continue doing The Kongregate Mob over on Bitmob every Tuesday, but I hope it will pick up some momentum in the coming weeks.

Every Friday I'll do an Insufficient Funds post at Cerebral Pop, hopefully in the morning for maximum hit potential before the weekend crawl.

Mixed in between those three assignments, I'd like to post at least three articles on Examiner and this here personal blog. At least one in each place, and an extra for whichever has more activity that week -- my personal life, or the video game news realm.

So there you go. Keep in mind, all of this is on top of Backlog Brigade, and my as of yet unannounced Bitmob project. Though, I can't guarantee I won't fall off the wagon a bit during the weeks when both of those things hit.

Wish me luck. Oh, and I'll try to remember to do a song a day on my Tumblr each and every day as well.

No Response to "In the Interest of Accountability"

Leave A Reply