The Cyclical Nature of Life

Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 by Alex R. Cronk-Young


As suspected, my previous route in Ionia was essentially removed. I always thought I was immune to any talk of restructuring the routes because they would always go to the stores. I guess I never thought about them putting the stores on another route.

I wasn't abandoned though. I was offered one of the routes that they made out of all the foot routes in town. It's 4 or 5 of them made into a motor route, 2 of which were the foot routes I did as a teenager. So I'm back where I started, although it pays a lot more so I guess I can't complain.

Still, I feel like I'm on a sinking ship. Can't somebody please throw me a life jacket before I go down with the SS Paper Industry.

No Response to "The Cyclical Nature of Life"

Leave A Reply