DEVO was Right

Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 by Alex R. Cronk-Young


DEVO was Right is a regular post in which I will give absolute, without a doubt proof that we are in fact de-evolving. We are growing more stupid everyday. What is wrong with the world today? Everything in this column is wrong.


For my first ever DEVO was Right, I'm going to post some videos that say it all much better then I ever could. These videos are from a special episode of Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC. He dedicated the entire episode to healthcare reform and the idiots fighting against it. It's a subject close to my heart because I am paying out the ass for my own health insurance coverage and it's becoming increasingly difficult to continue doing so. So I beg you all to listen to Keith's words and understand the issue. Don't just assume they are taking your coverage away. Think.

This is a playlist, so be sure to watch all 5 parts.


No Response to "DEVO was Right"

Leave A Reply