Interview with Emmy

Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 by Alex R. Cronk-Young


As I was sitting here trying to think of what to write about, Emmy was pestering me to watch videos on YouTube of that talking dog, Mishka. So I thought I'd just ask her some questions and write down the results. Bonus questions from Twitter!


What's your favorite color?


I can't tell you.

Why can't you tell me?


Because.

Because why?


Because I can't.

Is it a secret?


Uh uh, it's a surprise.

What's it a surprise for?


It's for that we come up and give somebody it.

Um ok, can you tell me your favorite toy?


Um yes, my favorite toy is a duck. A present duck.

What's the difference between a boy and a girl?


I don't know.

You don't know?


Uh uh. Please can I watch the dog talking?

OK, fine.



Twitter Questions

Why can't you look at the sun?

Because it's dark.

What is a Unicorn made of?

I don't want to say a unicorn!

Why not?

Because.

You don't like unicorns?

I like some but not a lot.

What's it like to be happy?
























What's more awesome, bunnies or kittens?

Why? Bunnies or kittens. I don't know.

Where do fairies come from?

No one.

No Response to "Interview with Emmy"

Leave A Reply